The default storage for every newly installed app on your Android device is the Internal Storage. After installing too many apps in your device, your device performance will slow down and the phone will often. The insufficient app storage problem will not allow to install any new app because there will be no space available in your device for any new app.
To get rid of this app storage problem, you need to move all your installed apps to the SD Card of your device. I am explaining an easy way to move all your installed apps to your SD Card here in this article. Let’s see how to do it.
- Download or Install “App 2 SD” app from Google Play Store.
- After installing it, open it
- Then “App 2 SD” app will fetch and build the application list.
- If you see a pop-up message asking for clearing App Cache, then do it.
- Now, inside the App2SD app, you will see the list of all the apps which can be moved to SD card.
- Then tap on the app name that you desiring to move to SD card.
- Now Tap on the ‘Move to SD card’ button.
- Now wait some seconds until the moving to SD Card process complete.
- If you want to move all your apps to your SD Card, then tap on the button placed on the bottom right inside the App2SD app.
Thank you for reading this guide. Hope this will help you to move apps to SD Card on a Android device. Do share this guide with your friends. If any problem arises according to the above guide, please don’t shy to comment below.