Sometimes we feel miserable because of low balance. Obviously this problem arises in case of prepaid users. We must have the experience of zero balance at the meantime of a important call. In case you are searching for a solution for the zero balance problem, you are here at the right place. Here, i am providing some simple informations to get rid of this type of problem. Just you need a friend who will not hesitate to transfer money to you. I think you are guessing right, yes we are going to use balance transfer methods of some major network operators in India.
To see how to transfer mobile balance to your friend or family member, just click on your operator name.
• Dial *141# from your airtel mobile.
• Now a message will appear on your screen. Now Answer with 1 i.e. Share Talktime.
• Then type the Mobile number to which you want to transfer balance.
• Then Enter the amount you want to transfer. Wait for sometime for the completion of the transaction.
• You can only transfer mobile balance amounting between Rs.5 to 30.
• Dial *122*666# from your mobile
• It will guide you with voice instructions. Follow the instructions.
• Enter the number to which you want to send balance and amount
• With Aircel you can transfer mobile balance of Rs.5 and above easily.
• Write a New Message and Type “GIFT_mobilenumber_amount” and send it to 53733.
• For example, GIFT 9414094140 50 and send it to 53733.
• Your transferring amount should not be less then Rs 10.
• Write a New Message and Type BT_mobilenumber_amount and Send it to 54321.
• For example, BT 9000090000 30 and send it to 54321.
• Dial *567*Receiver_Number*Amount# from your mobile.
• For Example :*567*9000090000*15#
• Dial *367*3# from your reliance mobile.
• Then Dial *312*3#
• Enter Friend Mobile Number and Enter the amount you want to send.
• If it ask for a pin. Try to give PIN 1.
• Dial *131*amount*mobile number#
• For example, Type *131*50*9000090000# to send Rs.50.
• In Vodafone minimum amount of transfer is Rs.50.
• Dial *202*Mobile number*amount#
• For example, dial *202*9000090000*20# to send Rs 20.
• You are allowed to transfer mobile balance of Rs.20 and above.
NOTE: In the above information where i used “_” you should refer it as SPACE.
WARNING: These USSD Codes may not work in some circles and we are not responsible for any loss.