VOB is a file extension mainly used on DVD disks. This file extension mostly contains video files and as well as some audio, subtitle and menu information files. The weird thing is almost all android phones do not support this video format.
To play VOB video format on android device we need to use third party apps which are available on Google play store. Wondershare Player is one of the best video player app available on Google play store, which can play .VOB video format along with other video and audio formats like MKV, FLV, AVI, WMV, VOB, MOV, RM, ASF, MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, M2TS, F4V, 3GP, and more.
This app also supports for playing subtitles for video files as different formats as .SSA, .SMI, .SRT, .SUB, .MPL, .PSB, and .TXT.
How to play VOB video format on Android Using Android App
- Download and install Wondershare player app on your Android device.
- Once installed, launch the app.
- Now tap on the menu, placed at the top left corner of the screen and then tap on settings icon to open the settings menu.
- In the Settings menu, tap on ‘Decoding Mode’ option.
- Now, you’ll see a number of file formats which are supported by Wondershare player. Go to VOB format and tap on it and then check the ‘Auto’ option. Done!
- Now, Wondershare Player will start supporting .VOB video files in your Android phone and you can now enjoy playing the video file without any problem.
Thank you for reading my article. It will surely help you to play VOB video format on Android device. If you face any problem do let us know. You can share this with your friends. Keep visiting for more useful guides like this.