Sometimes we feel miserable because of low balance. Obviously this problem arises in case of prepaid users. We must have the experience of zero balance at the meantime of a important call. In case you are searching for a solution for the zero balance problem, you are here at the right place. Here, i am providing some simple informations to get rid of this type of problem. Just you need a friend who will not hesitate to transfer money to you. I think you are guessing right, yes we are going to use balance transfer methods of some major network operators in India.
- 0.1 To see how to transfer mobile balance to your friend or family member, just click on your operator name.
- 1 Airtel To Airtel Balance Transfer
- 2 Aircel to Aircel Balance Transfer
- 3 BSNL to BSNL Balance Transfer
- 4 Docomo To Docomo Balance Transfer
- 5 Idea To Idea Balance Transfer
- 6 Reliance to Reliance Balance Transfer
- 7 Vodafone to Vodafone Balance Transfer
- 8 Uninor to Uninor Balance Transfer (Telenor)
To see how to transfer mobile balance to your friend or family member, just click on your operator name.
• Dial *141# from your airtel mobile.
• Now a message will appear on your screen. Now Answer with 1 i.e. Share Talktime.
• Then type the Mobile number to which you want to transfer balance.
• Then Enter the amount you want to transfer. Wait for sometime for the completion of the transaction.
• You can only transfer mobile balance amounting between Rs.5 to 30.
• Dial *122*666# from your mobile
• It will guide you with voice instructions. Follow the instructions.
• Enter the number to which you want to send balance and amount
• With Aircel you can transfer mobile balance of Rs.5 and above easily.
• Write a New Message and Type “GIFT_mobilenumber_amount” and send it to 53733.
• For example, GIFT 9414094140 50 and send it to 53733.
• Your transferring amount should not be less then Rs 10.
• Write a New Message and Type BT_mobilenumber_amount and Send it to 54321.
• For example, BT 9000090000 30 and send it to 54321.
• Dial *567*Receiver_Number*Amount# from your mobile.
• For Example :*567*9000090000*15#
• Dial *367*3# from your reliance mobile.
• Then Dial *312*3#
• Enter Friend Mobile Number and Enter the amount you want to send.
• If it ask for a pin. Try to give PIN 1.
• Dial *131*amount*mobile number#
• For example, Type *131*50*9000090000# to send Rs.50.
• In Vodafone minimum amount of transfer is Rs.50.
• Dial *202*Mobile number*amount#
• For example, dial *202*9000090000*20# to send Rs 20.
• You are allowed to transfer mobile balance of Rs.20 and above.
NOTE: In the above information where i used “_” you should refer it as SPACE.
WARNING: These USSD Codes may not work in some circles and we are not responsible for any loss.